Monday, March 18, 2013

New Bloggers!

Hey everyone!,
Just thought I would start a blog so everyone would know what we are up to!
We had a busy week with it being spring break this week! We began our week by camping out at a new Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant!  (They were giving out a year of free wings to the first 100 people in the door) We set up camp on Sunday afternoon, expecting to sleep until early Monday morning, but soon found out that when you are competing for a year of free wings, you don't sleep.  The owners would come out every hour or so, unexpected, to give everyone there a single sticker.  At the end of the night whoever had the most stickers, got first in line.  Well, everybody that stayed there got all the stickers, so they ended up giving away 104 coupon books for a years worth of wings!  Yes, WE GOT ONE!! Scott and I had a lot of fun with our first all nighter together, and have already gotten our free wings twice this week!
The rest of the week was spent shopping, cleaning, and relaxing in the time that Scott didn't have to work.  I also went home teaching which was awesome!  I went with a lady named Sister Nielsen, who is super funny, and we just popped in on our sisters since we hadn't been able to get a hold of any of them.  2 out of 3 were home and the third called me on Saturday to let me know we could stop by on Monday!  Oh how the Lord blesses us.
Happy St. Patrick's day everyone! Our holiday was celebrated with Scott wearing a bright green tie to church, me wishing we had some green food dye to make green pancakes and milk for Scott, just like mom used to do, and going home teaching! Too bad I can never plan ahead!  Oh well, there is always next year!
We continue to go to school, and getting excited for the end of the semester and summer to begin!  Thats all for the Jones clan! Love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are blogging! Now I have a way to keep updated on your lives! That is Hlarious about the wings! I bet you didn't have to twist Scott's arm to do that, or did he have to twist yours. :). We have a blog too. It's private so if you want to read it send me your email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the new blog! It looks great! I love blogging and reading others' blogs. I'm glad you guys are doing well. How cool that you got the free year's worth of wings! Hopefully it was worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete